Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Nervous Stream of Consciousness

Nauseaus, nervous, oh my god it's supposed to rain. Doesn't matter, doesn't matter. Then its going to be over...girls so cute. Addie so cute. I love Gregg. Mom and dad cried today. Nachas (not nachos, NaCHas...joy..pride). Gregg is such a good husband, he's so much better at this than me. The girls actually know their stuff. I'm getting a pedi/mani tomorrow. My toe hurts too much to wear a flip flop.

Nearing the end of this. Changed my speech, to make it shorter. Took out the stuff I said about my relationship with my sister. Needed to edit for time. The rabbi said so. So DA SHISH, the sentiment is there. Finished montage. Fine. Fine.

Have to clean the house, the cleaning ladies are coming. Burnt two fingers this afternoon, working with a hot knife. Duh. Careless me.

Hope we don't forget anything. Most especially, my mind.

I'll be fine. I'm just freaking a little.

4 comments:

Susan said...

Deep breaths, dear Lori, just take some deep breaths. Everything's gonna be wonderful.

The only important thing not to forget now is to ENJOY yourself!

Hugs and Mazel Tov to all of you!!!!

xoxo

Email Marketing Yenta said...

who's outdoor wedding did it pour on?

Hey, I can't believe he edited me!

Anonymous said...

Lor -
We have come full circle.
How wonderful that I was there on May 14, 1977 and now, I will be there for your beautiful girls' big day!
I love you and am really proud of you and our beautiful friendship!
Irisa

LJC said...

Irisa posted!!! I checked my e-mail 59 seconds later :)and she was there. It's a miracle!!!

I love you Irisa, and truly, moments like these are not special without the people you love the most to share them with.

Thank you for being there on my very special day. (get it???)