Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Blogging from Camp

Well, I think I might be able to post now and then from camp. I am settled into a really nice cabin, and getting into the routine of camp. It is crazy, and fun, and it is really weird to be away from the kids.

It's a tough week for the whole family with out both parents at home. Gregg has had a very challenging time adjusting to life without Lori, and dealing with kid issues by himself.

The girls come up on saturday, and I hope they will have a rewarding summer, and make all this angst worth it.

I am about to go into the dining hall for breakfast, so can't spend a lot of time writing, but I think I will be writing at night, and then downloading in the morning when I get internet access.

But it is a good way to be connected.

Hi Mom, and Wendi...I love you.

xoxoo

6 comments:

Email Marketing Yenta said...

What a great surprise. I miss you.

Anonymous said...

Ditto to the above comment.

Miss you and the girls already. it's going to be a very long summer

Email Marketing Yenta said...

Mommy never comments on my blog!

Anonymous said...

t.b.t.i.l---mommy doesn't comment on your blog because she can talk to you and e-mail you. Won't be able to do the same to c.w.e for 8 weeks!!

Anonymous said...

wtf does t.b.t.i.l mean or c.w.e.
but you can kiss my ask!

LJC said...

duh, the blessing that is lia.

and coic was easier.


lololol