Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My Free Camera

Back in October 2006, I was lucky enough to be invited to go see a taping of The View in NYC. (Thank you to my niece Dawn and Sister-In-Law Debi) Rosie O'Donnell had just started on the show, and Rod Stewart was a guest and he performed.

But my favorite part was when Rosie announced that the entire audience would receive a Casio Exilim Digital Camera. I HAVE NEVER WON ANYTHING BEFORE IN MY LIFE! This was so exciting. Needless to say, I love my camera, and discovered shortly after I received it that I could make little movies on it.

So I am now the annoying mom with the camera...but I love it.

Below is a recent video we took of my baby. Ok, she's not so much a baby anymore, but she will always be my baby.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Susan said...

She's gorgeous, edible...and talented!


I also love my new Exilim camera. That's what I've been torturing the poor dog with...can't believe you got yours for free!