Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Yes, Really.

To answer a couple questions posed lately, yes, we're really going to the premiere. Yes, the premiere. Red carpet, fancy shoes, photographers and movie stars. I'm pretty sure, however, no one will be asking me, "Who are you wearing", though, I'm kind of hoping I can stand behind a celebrity and then see myself on E!.

Okay, that was only one question, but I answered it.

My question now is, What am I going to wear???? And though my mother wanted me to wear the dress I wore to the Bat Mitzvah, I'm going to pass on the notion of wearing an outfit that looks a little like a tablecloth.

So, I'll have to go shopping. (Oh well).

I thought the 27th was a wednesday, and that would be the day I go to NY. Now I find out it's a Tuesday! Oy, less time than I thought!!! Tee hee!

Oh, yeah, one question that keeps popping up is, "Can I come with?" I wish you could, but I'm lucky that my beautiful sister picked me (out of all the girls she could have picked).

Finally, and this is to the BEAUTIFUL Annonie -(if you read Wendi's Blog, you should know who Anonnie is), a: you are gorgeous; b: can I add your picture to the main photo? c: you look like you are possibly our long-lost sister :)

And one more thing...who's going to meet us for Cosmos before and/or after the show??? We have to have a total SATC moment!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lori, I am so happy for you and Wendi. This is the most exciting non-adoption thing out there! Yes, you can use my picture and yes - perhaps we are all related! Wendi and I have much in common... Enjoy the premiere and let us all know what you end up wearing.... we're living vicariously through you! Best, Anonnie.

Email Marketing Yenta said...

Where black.

We want Anonnie.

Email Marketing Yenta said...

by the way..that's wear.

Susan said...

Go sexy, ladies...kick some a$$ on that Red Carpet!

Susan said...

Btw, I'm really a Carrie, but I'm taking this Samantha thing as a fun spin!

Anonymous said...

Say it ain't so Susan! I was really hoping there was a Samantha-like in my life! I liked the idea of living vicariously through you!!!

Best, Anonnie (Miranda-like)

Susan said...

Anonnie - We'll do a girls' nite out and you can meet my friend Michelle. She'd make Samantha blush!