Wednesday, May 21, 2008

FASHION EMERGENCY!!! HELP!!

Okay, you know that show on HGTV called House Hunters, where they show the people three houses and they have to pick one? That's kind of like how I feel right now picking out a dress for the big Sex and the City Premiere. (Did I mention, I was going to the Sex and the City Premiere???) (Okay, just kidding)

Anyway, please help!!! Which of the following should I wear?

Dress ONE - Calvin Klein, pink, fitted, moderately priced, needs a LITTLE alteration in the shoulder area. Pros - feels very SATC Cons - I don't want to take any attention away from SJP. (Again, I'm joking :)

Dress TWO - Adrianna Papell, brown with bead embellishiments at the neck. Pros - ON SALE...ridiculously cheap, doesn't really need alteration. Cons - has a few loose threads, not in wonderful condition.

Dress THREE - Black two piece fitted outfit - Pros - Will probably get the most use out of this one, it's classic, no alteration needed, tried a similar outfit for the bat mitzvah and loved it then. Cons - ugly rhinestone thingy on the top (i can remove), most expensive of the bunch, it's black...how many black dresses does a girl need?

Please help, and tell me which is the best choice...or at least YOUR choice. And if you are generally shy about commenting, I'm begging you PLEASE comment this time, I need you. :0

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

either the beige or the black. No need to worry about the loose threads..snip, snip. You should keep both of those dresses so you won't have to reinvent the wheel for your next affair. Oye the bat-mitzvah!
Either one you choose, you will look great.
Ethel

Anonymous said...

either the beige or the black. No need to worry about the loose threads..snip, snip. You should keep both of those dresses so you won't have to reinvent the wheel for your next affair. Oye the bat-mitzvah!
Either one you choose, you will look great.
Ethel

Susan said...

And here I'm thinking the pink one is so SATC it's hard to resist! I bet that just wearing it'll give you that giddy 3-cosmo buzz.

I guess it all depends on how practical you wanna be...
(subliminal think pink subliminal think pink subliminal think pink) :-)

Daniella said...

In my opinion - hands down the pink. It's so SANC. The other 2 are nice but the pink is so premiere. Did I tell you I WAS JEALOUS

Daniella said...

I meant Satc My typing on my phone stinks

Susan said...

I'm jealous, too, btw! Especially since I have the perfect dress and no place else to wear it!

Amber said...

The pink one…totally. SJP totally needs some competition.

No way on the black...you aren't going to a funeral!

Email Marketing Yenta said...

I am the person taking you. I told you, the PINK.

Anonymous said...

You would have thought my mention in the May 5, 1989 would have prompted a comment but not wishing to make that blog anymore about ME, I refrained...Anyway, a fashion emergency does get my attention and Yes, it must be the Pink. It's spring, it's fun, and a great color for you. It was a good move going for the "safe" choice at Dobbs that night (Gregg vs. Crank) but don't play it safe with fashion!

Anonymous said...

My vote is for the pink one. Susan and Wendi are right - it's the most SATC one out of the three. 2nd choice is the brownish one. Nix the black one - you are too young and it's too matronly looking. Like Susan, I'll be living vicriously through you and your sister at the premiere. Hey - how about wearing a hat? With feathers? That would certainly be SJP-like! Enjoy and take lots of pictures. Best, Anonnie