Friday, February 1, 2008

44 and staying

Ouch. I'm 44 today, happy birthday me!

I want to thank my sister for writing the funniest birthday wishes ever...i love them (although you have not sung me the birthday song yet :)

I want to thank my daughter Addie for a beautiful card and a homemade purse.
I want to thank Hayley for letting me cuddle and watch Friends together last night
I want to thank Sydney for telling me she loves me 4 times before leaving the house (today and everyday)
I want to thank Gregg for getting me a robe that I don't want to take off cause its so cuddly and stuff.
I want to thank my mom (and dad) for being the first call of the morning today and every day
I want to thank KJo for being my almost sorority sister
I want to thank Irisa for being the most faithful yet anonymous blog reader I have
I want to thank Facebook for reminding everyone in Facebook World that its my birthday
I want to thank Adobe for creating Photoshop Elements, cause I love it.
I want to thank Heidi for calling me while her class was empty
I want to thank the other Anonymous Blog reader for posting a comment on my blog yesterday, that humbled me (and creeped me out a little. :)
I want to thank G-d for the abundance of my blessings. I'm so grateful.

3 comments:

Email Marketing Yenta said...

Lori lori lori happy birthday....i called you very early and apparently your are not home!

I love you shish

KJ said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORI!!!!! I love that I am mentioned and I am also so thankful that we are almost sorority sisters ... wendi, we still love you even though you werent in our sorority :) I hope you are having a great day ... your post made me laught too!

Email Marketing Yenta said...

at least I had Sydney in my sorority!