Friday, February 15, 2008

More exciting broken toe news....

And you thought this was the "all bat mitzvah all the time" network. Now, this is the blog that specializes in providing information to anyone interested in middle aged women with bone fractures planning a large scale party.

So, since I'm going to be sporting the boot and one high heel on the big day, my friend Alison had THE BEST idea.

I am going to make a Cover for my walking boot!! Basically, I'm going to attempt to embellish some bad bridal satin, and fit it over my boot. I'm going to whip out the sequins and rhinestones, so it'll be extra pretty/tacky (take your pick)...

She also wants to decorate the cane I'll be using, .. but I'm not sure how to do that...hmmmm.

Okay, that's it for now, but I'll be sure to post pics of (as Alison called it) the Toaster Cozy for my foot. (I think we should call it a Toe-Ster Cozy...)

:)