Monday, August 6, 2007

I'll Make this Quick

I cannot believe we have only a little more than a week before we come home....HOW DID THIS SUMMER FLY LIKE THIS???

I just want to tell my kids to look around, this is all going to be a memory, so treasure every moment we have.

I have the best job, I'm having a wonderful time, and it's great to be part of something so special. Unless you've experienced it yourself, it's hard to understand. But I am so blessed to be able to share the camp experience with my children, and spend my time working with wonderful, energetic and brilliant young people.

I'm looking forward to being home, but I'm really going to miss my summer home....

1 comment:

Email Marketing Yenta said...

I totally get it. It's great to feel a part of something. I have a huge secret for you though...it doesn't have to be just in the summer. There are so many opportunities to work on great projects all through the year. Where you can flex your management style and work with inspiring people. Put it out there. It will come!