Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ready for anything????

Half way through day one, and I’m stoked to be here with my summer family. Silly story of the day: I met my staff today for the very first time. They are all college aged girls, here in the US for the first time. I ran a very organized orientation this morning. I talked non-stop, for an hour, explaining their duties and responsibilities.

Then, I took them on a tour of our art center. I opened the door to our scrapbooking room, and we found a baby bat, sleeping on the floor. Yes, I said, bat. It was the size of a little froggy, but it was a BAT.

I should have been calm and reserved. Instead, I ran screaming from the room.

I’m great at first impressions.

J

3 comments:

Email Marketing Yenta said...

History repeats itself...mommy running like a crazy lady when she saw a mouse.
How many times did u say "OKAYYYY"

Susan said...

Now that's freakin' funny!

Email Marketing Yenta said...

You dude...do you realize you said stoked?