Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Not so fast...

We can't always be happy, I guess. But lately, I feel like shutting down. I wish I had a more generous spirit, a more patient heart, a happier foundation. I wish I could be a better role model, a better wife, a better daughter. I wish I could love myself enough to take better care of myself. I wish I could have more confidence in myself. I wish I could be more organized. Less distracted, more focused. I wish I could live in the moment instead of wishing the moment away.

It's 1:38 am. I wish I could just fall asleep.

Don't feel sorry for me. We all have bad days. This is just one. And if I'm going to be honest with myself, I need to acknowledge my bad days too.

Tomorrow is another chance to get it right.

1 comment:

Email Marketing Yenta said...

Oh shish.....you have a lot going on ....lots to get ready. It's an exciting time. Remember you have the most wonderful and light spirit. You are a happy girl. And, yes, we all do have bad days. It's normal. I love you so much. You should call your older sister...yes, that's me..to talk.