Friday, June 13, 2008

Counting Down stream of conciousness...

I've been busy checking things off my list before I leave for camp.

The bills are paid.

The bags are packed.

Now i have to go to the supermarket, to stock up the shelves for the week the kids are home with gregg, but I'm at camp.

I've had shpeilkes here and there, it's so overwhelming.

I know I'll have a great summer, but at this point I'm always feeling a bit of DREAD.

I leave on Sunday, then return on Monday for Hayley's graduation, then back to camp first thing Tuesday.

I'm getting too old for this, I think. I hope I bring the guitar hero to camp. I'm so tired. I hope I'll be a good boss. I hope I get a good staff.

I hope the girls have fun this summer.
I got my hair cut. It's summer short. Not boy short, but it's short. Not scary short, but it's not medium length. It's short. I actually like it. The messier the better.
I hope I can keep up with the blog-0-sphere at camp. Things are so different there. We don't do a lot of web surfing, there's no time and little connectivity.

I have to put the paperwork away and finish packing. I'm wasting my time here. It's just easier to write than to face the work. EEEEEkkk.

1 comment:

Email Marketing Yenta said...

You always have shpeilkes.xo