Tuesday, April 1, 2008

This is Not an April Fool plus post script

In an act of pure whimsy, and fun, Gregg and I are taking our littlest daughter on a quickie Disney vacation this weekend. I just made all my reservations and I'm nearly as excited as she is going to be when she finds out.

We're leaving her big sister's home, since they have had a lot of attention showered upon them lately, and we are going to be able to focus completely on Addie.

We've been to Disney before, Gregg and I went on our honeymoon, and we've taken the girls there 3 times. The last time we were there Addie was not quite two years old, and her only memories are from photos and videos. Gregg wants her to experience Disney magic before she becomes old and cynical (it's inevitable!!!)

Anyway, my darling niece is going to "baby"sit for the big sisters and its going to be wonderful!!!

So...we want to surprise her with this trip...now I've got to figure out a great way to break the news to her!

POST SCRIPT:

Okay, this is what we're going to do...at dinner tonight we are going to present Addison with this certificate directly from "Mickey" himself!!!

Tee hee!!

Okay

Yay!

5 comments:

Email Marketing Yenta said...

Record the presentation..please!

If you need me...call.

Susan said...

That's awesome!!!

(And I'll bet she's suddenly going to have a had a much better time at the Bat Mitzvah!) ;-)

Anonymous said...

YAY! Can't wait to hear all about it! Irisa

LJC said...

Irisa Posted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Email Marketing Yenta said...

Irisa is Anonnie!